Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

They called it 'karma' but i called it GIFT

"KARMA DOES EXIST"
Have you ever heard 'bout it?! Often?! Yep! Karma does exist..

I never ever thought that hurt someone would be so hurt for ourselves too.. more than his/her pain i think.
I never had any intention of hurting someone, i swear!
Becos i knew exactly how hurt it is when someone hurts me. 

But since i had those case, i realized that im really really  a wicked one.
i experienced the worse case, when im in a position  people who were being hurt.  And at that time, all i can do was cry over and over again 'till i realized that was God's way to save me, to protect me, to show me that i deserve someone better. BETTER than those LIAR!
At that time, i still asked myself "why? how could this happen to me? why me? what's my fault?"
And i never get the right answer..

But now, no no not now, it was a week or two weeks ago or maybe three weeks, i dont remember exactly..
God puts me in the opposite position, when im a liar and hurt someone else..

For God's sake it was really really the hardest situation for me.
i just cant forgive myself bcos of that. Perhaps till now, i still cant forgive myself. :)
i never expected to disappoint someone. At that time, i really had my sincerity, but maybe in the wrong way.
im so sorry about it, really really sorry.. i can do nothing to change the past, but at least, i was brave enough to admit my mistake. :) and that was all i can do.

And now, i dont know why, i just feel sooooooo comfort.
really, when you count on God for everything you do in your life, you'll see that everything's gonna be fine in the end. :)

And for all that i've experienced, maybe you called it KARMA,
But i called it GIFT FROM GOD..becos of that experience i can forgive my past. :)

thank you God



















3 komentar:

adelicious said...

siiip2.. keep writing :D

indah.fajarina said...

haha, writing is not that easy. :D

indah.fajarina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

welcome to my blog :)

Configure your calendar archive widget - Edit archive widget - Flat List - Newest first - Choose any Month/Year Format