Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The sweetest word in this world is MOM (for me)

Mom..
how are you today? hope everything's fine with you out there.. always.
im so far away from you now, but im thinking of you all the time mom. When im sad, happy, disappointed or whatever, you're the first that i remember, oh sorry, the second maybe, after Allah. :)

Mom..
i dont know why, really, i dont know what's the magic that you have, even in your voice, it could make me feel better.. When i cry, and then you call me, suddenly the tears stop fall down, and my heart feels so relieve..
i dont even know there is a magic formula like that. Maybe you know what kind of magic that is, i'll ask you about it later :)

Mom..
you're the strongest person that i've ever known. i swear!
and im such as the stupidiest child in this world becos i took a long time to realize it.
no matter how much dissapointment that you received from that people, you're still by his side, guard him, accompany him whether in good or worst situation, still taking good care of him, everyday, everytime..
oh, mom, i dont understand how can you be so strong like that.. :(
i love you mom, really! and you're an angel for me.. more than angel perhaps..

Mom..
i promise to you, that i'll make you proud of me, that i'll take good care of you, everytime of my life..
that i'll make you smile, everyday in your life. i live my life only for you, mom..
just for make you proud, happy, warm.. everyday.
someday, i'll give you what you want.. anything, everything..
im your daughter, and i promise to be the best thing in your life.. to erase all of your disappointment and change it into happiness. I PROMISE YOU!

oh shit im crying when i write this note. :)

for now, i just can pray for you everytime, God will always take care of you mom, and surround you with happiness there. let me reach my dream first, and build a new world for you, world that you dreamt about. :)

I LOVE YOU, MOM

your beloved daughter








0 komentar:

Post a Comment

welcome to my blog :)

Configure your calendar archive widget - Edit archive widget - Flat List - Newest first - Choose any Month/Year Format