Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

heloo

it's been a long time i didn't write post to this blog.

and nobody notices that may be, cause i dont have any special reader who always waiting me to post something here, right?

to those who read this post, how are you?

hope you all have a very good days, oh may be years ahead.

me?
still busy with college activities. nothing interesting, just daily activities.
and still learn how to manage my mood cos i can easily get mood swing. Not good at all. Really.

well. that's one of my weakness, i know i should change that bad habit. like i said, i always try to change it.

btw, at the time i write this post i'm in a really bad mood. (do not think that i just write when im in a bad mood, no no no) But sometimes when you're not in a good mood, you suddenly get a power to write, like someone ever said to me 'poet needs pain to make a beautifull poetry'. That's true.

empty, disappointed, angry, annoyed. that's what i'm feeling right now.
Cos of what? i wont tell you. that's my privacy. =D

well, maybe that's all that i can write. this is really not important, i know.

just wanna say hi to you all.

okay, cheers, have a good day dear you :)




0 komentar:

Post a Comment

welcome to my blog :)

Configure your calendar archive widget - Edit archive widget - Flat List - Newest first - Choose any Month/Year Format