Pages

Monday, August 06, 2012

What i'm feeling right now :)


Dear all, i'm so sorry if i'm not the way i used to be.
Really really sorry.

i'm in very-hard-situation now and you all really know that times can change somebody, right?!
And it's my turn to change a lil' bit, to be better, wiser, more mature than i was.
I didnt chose to be like this, God wants me to be someone new with through these hard times im sure.

So i'm really sorry if all of you feel uncomfy with this change.
Actually, time will get you use to my new habit and character.
Surely a better one ;)

But now, let me be me.
Let me take time for me myself.
Let me through these times alone, cause all i want to do right now is make everything looks okay even if it's not really okay.
Let me shout my pain and tears out just to God.
I promise, i'll be okay after these.
Promise to you all.

I don't ask you to be here with me, i don't ask you to accompany me while i'm crying or whatever,
Just let me be me, let me alone, let me have time and space for myself only.
That's all. :)

Thanks for your careness,



2 komentar:

Anonymous said...

first comment.. mnta no mu ndah.. yg kmrn ilang euy.. (aeyiph@yahoo.com)

indah fajarina said...

Kenapa anak ini bisa mampir ke blog aku deh?
Via fb bisa kali yaa :p :p

Post a Comment

welcome to my blog :)

Configure your calendar archive widget - Edit archive widget - Flat List - Newest first - Choose any Month/Year Format