Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Daddy

Today, my tears are faling again cos of you.
im feeling useless again cos of you.
im just stupid useless daughter of you.

Could you tell me what should i do, dad?
Could you give some directions to make you feel better?
Could you just be better for me? for us?

What should i do? Cos seeing you in this situation really really makes me stressed out!
Even if i have to die to save you i would do that for you, dad. I swear!

I never leave your name in my pray, dad. Never.
Because for now, i just can do that for you.

I just wanna ask something from you, daddy.
Please..
Be happy, for me.
Be stronger, for us.
All the problems, we can through it together, i will never leave you.
Just be strong, im begging you.

And i promise you, i will make you proud.
I will be success, for you.
Please wait for that momment.

Cos your happiness is one of my goal. :)

i love you, daddy.

-your lil girl-

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

welcome to my blog :)

Configure your calendar archive widget - Edit archive widget - Flat List - Newest first - Choose any Month/Year Format