Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Still 'bout FRIENDSHIP

Hey you,
Yes you!  and you too..

Do you know? You two have made me realized what the meaning of friendship is..
You've made me knew there's still another 'home' beside family..
I found another relationship called 'second family' from you two..

yeah i knew, i knew that we're full of  differences, we're colorful with so many different characters..
But, thats the meaning of friendship right? When differences become nothing when the best understanding comes! *aaaa i adore my own sentence!! :D* And i found it in you two besties.. i love you both, not only as my besties, but also as my sisterhood.

I just wanna say many many thanks for you two..
Thanks for always been there, when i really needed someone to talk or even just to listen to me..
Thanks for made me laugh out loud with our crazyness, for made me feel special, for made me feel like i have someone to hold me tight when i'm fall..(and still)
Thanks for taught me so many lessons, especially about life, love, and friendship :)
Thanks for your trust to count  me on when you had problems, made me feel like im needed by you two.. You know, when we know that somebody needs us, we feel soooo happy and special..
Thanks for every second that we've spent together, for the tears when we had big problems, for the best feeling that we have..

Actually i wanna say sorry too, but then i realized that FRIENDSHIP DOESNT NEED "SORRY" COS FRIENDSHIP IS FULL WITH FORGIVENESS EVEN YOU DONT ASK FOR IT. Am i right?!!

Let me talk about so many differences that we have now..
First, about you miss oon..
You're full of patience, while im not a patient person..
You cant forget your loved one easily while i need so many times to forget someone special for me..
You make everything simple in your own way and me, i assume that something that is worth fighting for needs more effort..
You always use your heart and i usually bring my mind with my heart.. (especially bout love life ;p)
But that kind of differences have made our friendship so colorful, thats not a big deal, right?

And then you, miss kemayu..
Youre the one who taught me to think logically when i face problems..
I always adore your point of view about something, like when i had problems and told you, then you gave your opinion which is very different with mine. That's why i love to tell you every problem that i have.. ;)
But, i dont know why, you've changed yourself a lil bit.. Thats not bad, but sometimes, i  just miss the old you. :)
You were feminin, elegant, cute, spoiled, but now you became stubborn, perfectionist, aaaand too emotional i think :D (i had this bad characters, but i've changed it ;p)
But thats okay, maybe you've found who you truely are now..and im still your bestie.. :)
And you're the only person who can change my mind, you knew that i'm very stubborn but when you give me advices, i can accept it easily.
Thanks for that..


I DREADFULLY LOVE YOU BOTH, and i wish that our friendship will be last forever that you'll stay with me, whether in good or bad condition..Nothing can change this beautiful stuff, even DISTANCE and DIFFERENCE! ;)



this is for you two,
Miss OON (Nova Hariani) and you, Miss KEMAYU (Ade Dwi Harisna) ;)

*p.s : sebenernya sih agak berat ngomong gini, i know that you two will be GR* huh >.<



3 komentar:

indah.fajarina said...

so sorry for the error grammar ;)

Nova said...

finnaly kebuka jugaaa. hehe.
a a a a. Nama ak disebuuutt. :D
peyuuukk aahh. ciuuumm aaahh. :*

indah.fajarina said...

ga mau ah..hahaha
itu kan kamu yg request -__-"

Post a Comment

welcome to my blog :)

Configure your calendar archive widget - Edit archive widget - Flat List - Newest first - Choose any Month/Year Format